Thursday 23 October 2014


Raphael la coste


Raphael Lacoste lived in Canada, with his family since 2002. He was born in 1974 in Paris, but lived mostly around Bordeaux, south west of France until he left for Canada. He studied in 1993 at Fine Arts school, Art and Media option, Photography and video, at the same time, he was photographer and composer for a theatre company "les Pygmalions".

              Raphael Lacoste has been an Art director on Videogames and Cinematic for more than 7 years. Raphael explains why he came to 3D “I was always looking outside the windows when I was at school… I was a boy in the moon (I’m still :) I drew a lot during the courses… finally I went to the Fine art school of Bordeaux where I studied photo and video in the “art and Media” option. “This is shown on this site http://www.raph.com/3dartists/interviews/i-i277.html .

 

 

Raphael la coste explains where he got his idea from for his picture on the Left; he explains “I did this picture after the lift originally designed by Jujol, an early 20th century Architect, friend of Gaudi. This is also shown on the same site above.


Raphael also explains his other Art work, he expresses that he wants his Art work to catch moods and moments during others play the game. He wants them to enjoy the game as much as he enjoyed making it. This is shown on this other site I found. http://www.itsartmag.com/features/interview-with-raphael-lacoste/


No comments:

Post a Comment